Home » Sports » TNA (18 More Wallpapers)

Download By Resolution

Original Resolution:1920x1200

Your Resolution:

Widescreen 1920x1200 1680x1050 1440x900 1280x800

Normal 1600x1200 TNA 1600x1200 Crop 0 TNA 1600x1200 Crop 1 TNA 1600x1200 Crop 2 1400x1050 TNA 1400x1050 Crop 0 TNA 1400x1050 Crop 1 TNA 1400x1050 Crop 2 1280x1024 TNA 1280x1024 Crop 0 TNA 1280x1024 Crop 1 TNA 1280x1024 Crop 2 1280x960 TNA 1280x960 Crop 0 TNA 1280x960 Crop 1 TNA 1280x960 Crop 2 1152x864 TNA 1152x864 Crop 0 TNA 1152x864 Crop 1 TNA 1152x864 Crop 2 1024x768 TNA 1024x768 Crop 0 TNA 1024x768 Crop 1 TNA 1024x768 Crop 2 800x600 TNA 800x600 Crop 0 TNA 800x600 Crop 1 TNA 800x600 Crop 2

HD 1920x1080 TNA 1920x1080 Crop 0 TNA 1920x1080 Crop 1 TNA 1920x1080 Crop 2 1600x900 TNA 1600x900 Crop 0 TNA 1600x900 Crop 1 TNA 1600x900 Crop 2 1366x768 TNA 1366x768 Crop 0 TNA 1366x768 Crop 1 TNA 1366x768 Crop 2 1280x720 TNA 1280x720 Crop 0 TNA 1280x720 Crop 1 TNA 1280x720 Crop 2

Apple iPad 1/2/mini TNA 1024x768 Crop 0 TNA 1024x768 Crop 1 TNA 1024x768 Crop 2 iPhone 5(s) TNA 640x1136 Crop 0 TNA 640x1136 Crop 1 TNA 640x1136 Crop 2 iPhone 4(s) / iPod Touch TNA 640x960 Crop 0 TNA 640x960 Crop 1 TNA 640x960 Crop 2 320x480 TNA 320x480 Crop 0 TNA 320x480 Crop 1 TNA 320x480 Crop 2

Android 1280x800 1280x720 TNA 1280x720 Crop 0 TNA 1280x720 Crop 1 TNA 1280x720 Crop 2 960x854 TNA 960x854 Crop 0 TNA 960x854 Crop 1 TNA 960x854 Crop 2 960x800 TNA 960x800 Crop 0 TNA 960x800 Crop 1 TNA 960x800 Crop 2 960x540 TNA 960x540 Crop 0 TNA 960x540 Crop 1 TNA 960x540 Crop 2 800x480 TNA 800x480 Crop 0 TNA 800x480 Crop 1 TNA 800x480 Crop 2 640x480 TNA 640x480 Crop 0 TNA 640x480 Crop 1 TNA 640x480 Crop 2

Show All Resolution
Collapse Resolution
TNA, Tna, Wrestling, Hulk Hogan / 1920x1200 Wallpaper free download
Comments...

From WikipediaRead Full From Wikipedia

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling is an American privately held integrated media organisation dealing primarily in professional wrestling, with major revenue sources also coming from live events, product licensing, and direct product sales. Founded by Jeff Jarrett and Jerry Jarrett in 2002, it is currently the second largest professional wrestling promotion in the world with the first being WWE, reaching over 1 million viewers in the U.S. and broadcasting its shows to more than 120 countries. Like other professional wrestling promotions, TNA's shows do not feature legitimate sporting contests. Instead, its programs feature storyline-driven combat sport matches with predetermined outcomes and fighting maneuvers that are worked, all promoted as legitimate bouts.

Robert W. Carter is the majority owner and chairman of the company after purchasing a controlling share of 71% in 2002 through company Panda Energy International, where he is head executive. In 2009, Carter became full Owner and Chairman when Panda Energy acquired the remaining share of TNA (29%) from the Vice-President and co-founder, Jeff Jarrett. Carter's daughter, Dixie, is President of the company. The company's headquarters are located in Nashville, Tennessee. The company previously bore the name NWA Total Nonstop Action as, at the time of its formation, it was a member of the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA).

TNA Entertainment, LLC
TNA Logo.png
TypePrivate, Limited liability company
IndustryProfessional wrestling, sports entertainment
FoundedMay 10, 2002 (2002-05-10)
Founder(s)Jeff Jarrett
Jerry Jarrett
HeadquartersNashville, Tennessee, United States
Area servedWorldwide
Key peopleDixie Carter
(President)
Jeff Jarrett
(Vice president)
Andy Barton
(Executive Vice President of Licensing and International Television Distribution)
Chris Sobol
(Vice President of Operations)
Mike Weber
(Vice President of Marketing)
Dean Broadhead
(Chief financial officer)
Bruce Prichard
(Senior Vice President of Programming and Talent Relations)
Owner(s)
ParentPanda Energy International
WebsiteOfficial website
Loading......
People are Viewing
Minimize Bar
Expand Bar